Wednesday 14 December 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:15:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY

NUGGET: EPHESIANS 6:16; Always continue to believe God. That will be like a shield that you hold in front of you. It will put out all the burning arrows that the Devil throws at you.Thank you Jesus !
The Lord endues me with prudence of understanding. I judge God faithful to fulfill his counsel towards me and my household. I am chosen for good work and I exceed expectations. I shall not forsake godly counsels for with it my purpose is establish .The Lord knows my ways ,I trust him therefore I shall not be desolate.I seek God with all my heart and he makes my way prosperous.The Lord is my strength and guide in all things.Of God's fullness I have received grace upon grace.God's light and truth is my guide.The name of Jesus is my saving grace.I declare I am a candidate of heaven by his grace that saved me and I manifest his likeness. God makes me able and Christ has given me a rebirth of new life.God is gracious unto me therefore I have ease and I experience possibilities in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: victory is beyond what we say but it is who we are in Christ Jesus. One with God is a majority so we can never be defeated when we have God!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment