Tuesday 20 December 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- DECEMBER:21:2016

NUGGET: PSALM 9:15; The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.Thank you Jesus!
I decree that whoever doesn't want you to laugh shall cry your tears.Powers waiting for your disgrace I command the wind of fire to chase them away into the pit.Dark cloud covering your shine I speak the light of Jesus upon you. Every Epileptic movement on your destiny route cease now by the power of God.I decree that the Lord shall bath you with the dew for exploit.By the power of God I decree that your star is untraceable by the power of darkness .whatever wall is between you and your set breakthrough collapse by fire.whatever good thing you have missed in life the power of God cause it to locate you with divine speed.I decree that you are entering into your divine season. Your hope shall not be ashamed.Your home shall experience God in all ramifications in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY TIP :Don't rush because of others let God order your step !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment