Sunday 11 December 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:11:2016

NUGGET: 2Samuel 22:36; You have given me your shield of victory; your help has made me great.thank you Jesus!
I decree by the decree of heaven Whoever is out to replace your original with counterfeit they shall meet there destructive end.By the power of God I pronounce a stop to whoever or whatever is diverting your blessings. I decree that God's goodness will go before you and make a way for you.The lord shall pour his fresh oil upon you and you shall be most preferred and accepted in every place. I decree that you shall be found at the right place at the right for the manifestation of divine answers and testimony. The Lord anoint the work of your hands to bring you wonders and testimony. By the power of God you break free from evil family pattern of limitations and set back,you shall stand out for extraordinary things. That miracle that will announce you shall locate you this week in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:start your week with a positive attitude and mindset.there is nothing like impossible!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment