Wednesday 21 December 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- DECEMBER:22:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: 1Corinthians 15:10; But God was very kind to me. He changed me. He has made me what I am today. And I have not wasted what he has done in me. No, because I have worked more than all the other people that Christ sent to tell his message. But it was not really I myself who did that work. No, it was God himself who made me able to do the work.Thank you Jesus
I refuse to walk in the darkness of heart because the light of God is all over me.The Lord makes my way beautiful and prospers me on every side.I neither fear nor worry because the Lord has taken care of my tomorrow .Eyes shall behold me for favour.It is God that makes me safe and puts me in the place of honour.my foot does not slip because the mercies of God holds me up .God's word enlightens my eyes.The fruit of my body is a gift from God.The spirit of God is upon me and I exude God's likeness.My mouth is blessed to show forth God's righteousness. I am divinely empowered to takeover and posses my possession. I enjoy divine possibilities and I mount up higher.God's kindness overflows in my household. I drink of the rivers of God's pleasure all the days of my life in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: God's grace is what makes who you are today never take it for granted !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment