Saturday 12 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : DELIVERANCE 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 22:4 KJV- Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU,DELIVER ME FROM EVERY UNPLEASANT SITUATION. I DECLARE THAT I AM HELPED BY THE LORD. THE LORD SUSTAINS ME AND PRESERVES ME IN ALL MY WAYS. I REFUSE TO FALL BY THE WAY SIDE. I PLACE GOD AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. THE LORD IS AT MY RIGHT HAND ALL BATTLES IS GOOD AS WON. I AM DELIVERED FROM EVERY FORM OF CAPTIVITY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- The way of deliverance is to trust God. When you have your life to God, he will never allow harm come near you. You are safe in the hands of the father. Until God secure you nothing else can. Some may trust in horses and some in chariots but we will trust in the name of the Lord. When you trust in the Lord he will never let you down. He delivers right on time. 

TODAY'S TIP: TRUST IN THE LORD AND YOU SHALL SEE HIS LIGHT!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment