Thursday 3 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: IT IS FOR YOUR GOOD 

BIBLE FOCUS - Exodus 23:28-30 KJV
[28] And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee. [29] I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. [30] By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land. …


PRAYER : I DECLARE THAT EVERYTHING IS WORKING IN MY FAVOR. I TRUST GOD THROUGH ALL SITUATION. TIDES AND SEASONS ARE WORKING OUT FOR ME. ALL BATTLES ARE WON FOR MY GOOD. CHANGE IS COME FOR ME. THE HEAVEN IS OPEN UNTO ME FOR GOOD. I OVERCOME IN ALL SITUATION. I AM EMPOWERED TO WIN. I SHALL NOT BE LEFT OUT OF THE BEST OF GOD THIS SEASON IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: There are reasons why God allows some battles, sometimes he is using it to protect you from something greater. That could destroy your destiny, other times he is using it to build you, it can also be a way of distracting your enemies from focusing on your blessing but know that God is all knowing and He never makes mistake. What he allows is all for your good. The children of Israel would have desired that God would drive out the enemy at once but he took them in bits for a reason and it was in their favour. God knows what's best for you and how to preserve my, you can bank on him

TODAY'S TIP:  GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKE !

EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment