Wednesday 16 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: DON’T BE AFRAID 

BIBLE FOCUS : John 14:1 KJV
[1] Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.


PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY. I BELIEVE IN YOU AND WHAT YOUR WORD SAYS . I WILL NOT BE AFRAID FOR I HAVE FIXED MY GAZE ON YOU LORD. MY HEART SHALL NOT FEAR FOR GOD IS MY PEACE. MY TOMORROW IS SECURED IN CHRIST AS MY ROCK. LORD I BELIEVE IN YOU MY HEART SHALL NOT BE SHAKEN IN JESUS NAME,AMEN !

WORD: The reason for our trembles some times is because we do not know what the future holds. Jesus is saying don't let your heart panic, the Lord owns the future even till eternity. The reason why Jesus came is to prepare a path and a home for us. To find the right path, and to reach the eternal home, you need Jesus. The home you desire is in Jesus.when you have Jesus you have a home. Let not your heart be troubled, all you need to do is follow Jesus. Jesus is the way the truth and the life.. No man comes to the Father except through Jesus. Your assurance to scale through every path is Jesus 

TODAY'S TIP: FAITH CAUSES FEAR TO LOOSE IT’S GRIP! 

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment