Tuesday 22 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: NIGHT CRY 

Bible focus: Acts 16:25 KJV
[25] And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.


PRAYER- MY SPIRIT MAN WILL NEVER BE WEARY. I WILL NOT BE TIRED OF YEARNING AND LONGING AFTER GOD.IN THE DAY AND NIGHT HEAVEN WILL HEAR MY VOICE. I DECLARE THAT I WILL OVERCOME IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. THE HEAR ME AND ATTENDS TO MY CRY. I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. ANGELS ARE ASCENDING AND DESCENDING FOR MY SAKE. I OBTAIN GRACE AND MERCY AND HELP IN TIME OF NEED. MY REQUEST RECEIVE ANSWERS OF TESTIMONIES AND MIRACULOUS BLESSINGS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- After Paul and Silas experience during the day. When all were asleep they refuse to sleep but lifted up their voices to God and God heard them. It is an error to accept the blow the devil is throwing at you and go to sleep at night it is necessary you raise your voice. The night cry is a reminder of the discomfort you feel. Telling God that I can’t sleep even now that have created for sleep while my day is being troubled . It is telling God that ,i refuse to bow, I would not let the devil win this battle. If you have been oppressed, tormented and persecuted. Lift up your voice at Night and cry out to God. When they trouble you in the day let your prays set things straight at night .

TODAY’S TIP: LET YOUR SPIRIT PRAY CONTINUALLY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment