Wednesday 23 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: ABOVE THE WORLD’S ACCOLADES 

BIBLE FOCUS: Numbers 24:10-13 KJV
[10] And Balak\"s anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times. [11] Therefore now flee thou to thy place: I thought to promote thee unto great honour; but, lo, the Lord hath kept thee back from honour. [12] And Balaam said unto Balak, Spake I not also to thy messengers which thou sentest unto me, saying, [13] If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the LORD, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the LORD saith, that will I speak? …


PRAYER- FATHER I PUT YOU AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE AND AS PRIORITY IN MY CHOICE. I CHOOSE YOU LORD ABOVE THE ACCOLADES OF THE WORLD. I WILL NOT WALK ON WAYWARD PATH. FATHER HELP ME TO WALK JUSTLY. I STAND FIRM IN YOU LORD AS MY SAVIOR. I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE TO THE WORLD. I HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH MY LIFE TO GIVE MY ALL TO GOD. I DETACH MYSELF FROM THE ALIGNMENT OF THE THINGS OF THE WORLD. HELP ME LORD TO WALL IN YOUR WAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Balaam was between physical accolades and obeying God. He had a chance between placing God’s word above man’s instruction. Beloved there is always a choice. You can’t fight against God. Israel is Gods beloved.Balaam was told to curse them but he knew the consequences of doing that and so he blessed them . When Balak asked he says he was between choices but he choose to obey God! What will be your decision in such a situation,would you rather choose the honor of men above thee obedience to God? Beloved the choice is yours ,choose wisely .No man can conquer God 

TODAY’S TIP: A HEART FIXED ON JESUS NEVER ALLOWS SITUATION DETERMINE THIER POSITION WITH CHRIST!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment