Thursday 17 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET


NUGGET: YOU NEED GOD

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 28:1 KJV
[1] Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.


PRAYER: FATHER HEAR MY PRAYER AND ATTEND TO MY CRY . FATHER AS I SEEK YOU LET ME FIND YOU.FATHER WRAP ME WITH YOUR HAND OF MERCY. FATHER BE A SHIELD FOR ME,THE GLORY AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD.FATHER SET YOUR BANNER BEHIND AND  BEFORE ME.MY TREE WILL NOT WHITHER, I FLOURISH IN ALL SEASON. FATHER SURROUND ME WITH YOUR PILLAR OF FIRE . FATHER LET YOUR CLOUD OF GLORY AND MERCY SURROUND ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD : When the face of the Lord is upon you for good your enemies will hide their face in shame. Before you seek the answer of men seek the mercy and favour of God. Because God is your helper,  until he helps you, fight for you, encourage you nothing changes. You must never stop yearning to hear a word from God it's is the best you need for a new level. His word is the answer to your situation. Cry unto God 

TODAY’S TIP- CHECK YOUR HUNGER FOR GOD ,IS GOD STILL YOUR FIRST LOVE.?

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment