Saturday 5 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SET APART

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 4:3 KJV- But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.


PRAYER- FATHER LET ME NEVER BE A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVIL. I REFUSE TO BE IN THE MIX , I LIVE FOR A GREATER PURPOSE. GOD’S PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE SHALL BE FULLFILLED. I COME INTO A PLACE OF FULLNESS OF MANIFESTATION. I BECOME A VESSEL FIT FOR THE MASTERS USE.I RECOGNISE THE VOICE OF GOD AND HEARS ME WHEN I CALL. I REDEDICATE MY LIFE TO GOD AS A LIVING SACRIFICE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD: The Godly God has set for Himself, they are the priesthood. They are set to become a voice for the kingdom of God. God recognises the voice of the Godly. He knows them as His sheep. You must give your life to God as a living sacrifice. You must let holiness become  your watchword, God wants to use you as a vessel for his glory, are you ready? Be ready to be used by God, those that are used by God are vessels of honor. Don’t let the devil have a place in the life he didn’t give you.Those who are set apart hear God and God recognises their voice

TODAYS TIP: LIVE FPR THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU LIFE!

EFECOLLABS  

No comments:

Post a Comment