Thursday 31 December 2020

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 WELCOME TO 2021
TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Thank you Lord for a new year 
I declare that in this year thanksgiving and praise shall not cease in mouth 
I declare that God is for me therefore everything is working for me 
I am on the Lord’s side 
Season into season my victory is sure
I will hear what the Lord will speak and peace shall be my portion 
I am committed to total obedience to God and to he alignment of His will
I will see the good in this year and of this year
I do more for God and in every area of my life 
My testimony is sure 
I will not be doubt nor confusion 
I have clarity in every area 
My visions and dreams come alive to full-fold manifestation 
I am in the best  year yet of my life I dwell in fullness and abundance 
I will not know scarcity 
My portion is in God 
I reap the harvest of promise 
I fulfill divine mandate 
My experience this year shall be sweet and filled with extraordinary wonder
I break through every obstacles into breaking new records 
I reach above the limit of previous years 
This is my year and i posses it for good 
I record significant and magnificent miracles 
In Jesus name I have declared ,AMEN!
Good morning FAM🤍
Happy new year 🥂



No comments:

Post a Comment