Monday 28 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: UNDEFEATED CHAMPION 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 69:1-4 - Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.  I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God. They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took c not away. …

PRAYER : FATHER I RELY ON YOU FOR GRACE AND STRENGTH IN EVERY SITUATION. I AM CONFIDENT OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN THIS SEASON. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY STRENGTH LIKE NO OTHER AND YOUR WILL FOR ME WILL COME TO PASS. FATHER CAUSE ME TO ESCAPE AND PULL ME OUT OF EVERY STRANGE HANDS. I STAY AFLOAT I WILL NOT SINK. I AM A VICTOR AND NOT A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES. I RISE AND SHINE,GODS LIGHT IS MY STRENGTH AND DIRECTION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- For you not to sink you need to stand. The strength of your stand will prevent you from sinking, and the only saving Grace is God. He is your best stand . When you get vulnerable with God your values are strengthened not lost. You need to understand that the grace to stay afloat is God. No matter the point you are in ,turn your focus on Jesus.Stay stable on Him .when you turn your problems to God he turns your trials to triumph . The Lord is able to take out your enemies.

TODAY’S TIP- GOD WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment