Sunday 13 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET : WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR?

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 25:20-21 KJV
[20] O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. [21] Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait k on thee. …


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE A WORTHY LIFE. WHATSOEVER IS IN MY FOUNDATION THAT GIVEN DEVIL A LOOP HOLE FATHER TAKE IT AWAY. FATHER REMOVE ANYTHING IN MY LIFE THAT DOESN’T SPEAK OF YOU. ANYTHING MY FOREFATHERS DID THAT OPENED THE DOOR FOR THE DEVIL FATHER PURGE IT AWAY BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. FATHER PRESERVE ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN. 

WORD- The enemy is constantly waiting for your downfall. The accuser of brethren is constantly waiting for something to accuse you ,about things before God. Let integrity and uprightness be your watching .Do your own path by living right with God. Don't give the enemy a loophole for attack he is constantly seeking to devour don't  let him. Let your watchword be God’s way or no way. Let people know you for you and not doubt if you are true. Live a worthy life. One that God will be proud of, and just like job God will boast of you to the enemy . Don’t tempt God by deeping your hands in the fire and asking God to help you. Walk in righteousness 

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR VICTORY AND PRESEVATION AGAINST THE ENEMY IS WALKING WITH GOD

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment