Saturday 26 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: DO YOU BELIEVE ?

BIBLE FOCUS- Romans 5:1-2 KJV
[1] … Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: [2] By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. …


PRAYER- I ACCESS THROUGH FAITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE FOR ME LORD. I BELIEVE I CAN DO MUCH MORE THROUGH CHRIST. I BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN AND YOU WILL. I BELIEVE THAT ALL IS POSSIBLE. I HAVE THE RICHES OF HEAVEN THROUGH THE GRACE OF JESUS. IN ALL THINGS I AM ABLE IN CHRIST JESUS. NOTHING IS DIFFICULT FOR ME, I MANIFEST BY GRACE. MY FAITH IS MADE STRONGER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,AMEN!

WORD- Faith is our access to grace. Your experience of grace begins when you believe. Grace helps you manifest in Christ strength and limitless ability.But how can you manifest in/through the ability of Christ, If you don’t have faith in him . It’s easy to say that your grace experience is dependent on how much faith you have. How much you are able to rely on God for help. God has given us so much more but if you don’t believe, how can you access or have it. Your stand In Christ is justified by how much you are able to trust God.

TODAY’S TIP: GRACE EXCEEDS OUR LIMITATION AND FAITH IS THE ACCESS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment