Friday 18 December 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: BLESSED PEOPLE

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 33:12 KJV-Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord ; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.


PRAYER: I AM BLESSED AND CALLED BLESSED. I AM BLESSED AMONG NATION  AND AMONG PEOPLE. ALL THAT I DO IS BLESSED. SEASONS AND TIME DOESN’T NEGATE GOD’S BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD BECAUSE YOU ARE MY LORD AND I AM ASSURED IN YOU FOR EVERYTHING I WANT AND NEED. I KNOW THAT WHATEVER I DESIRE THAT YOU WILL DO FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A BLESSED NATION AND FOR BLESSING MY SEED. I DECLARE THAT I AM A NATION WHOSE GOD IS THE LORD, MY MOUTH SHALL FOREVER BE FILLED WITH PRAISE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- When you have God and know him as your God you are blessed. Having God in your life distinguished you from the rest of the world. When you know God as your Lord you are distinguished for greatness. Because in all you do, you put him first. Knowing  God as your ur lord is letting God lead your life, beloved there is no how you will fall. A seed account for a generation you represent. When you place God above everything else, you will be blessed above all !

TODAYS TIP: YOU CAN’T FOLLOW GOD AND FAIL. EVERYTHING IN THE HANDS OF GOD IS BLESSED.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment