Friday 1 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD HAS MADE A WAY 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 43:19b...I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

PRAYER- LORD I SEE YOU IN ALL O DO. J SEE YOUR HANDS LORD IN ALL THINGS . I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY. I THANK YOU LORD FOR LEADING ME BY YOUR LIGHT AND YOUR VOICE . THANK YOU LORD FOR CREATING A PATHWAY FOR ME EVEN WHERE I DONT SEEM TO HAVE A WAY. I DECLARE THAT GREAT DOORS ARE OPEN
TO ME. I WALK ON PROSPEROUS PATHWAY AND GREEN PASTURES.  THINGS ARE WORKING FOR ME IN THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Know this for sure that God will always make a way because he is the way. God is not trying to look for a way , no he is the way. You can bank on him. All you need to do is follow him with all your heart . His word Is light, His voice is direction. Everything about is what you need for life . When you have God you have to panic. You can’t be confused with God by your side . He said even where there is no way he will make a way, because he is way. Don’t look down or feel bad when things seem not be working how you want it . Look to God he is way . This month he said no matter how cloudy the storm , he will make a way. 

TODAY’S WORD: GOD IS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THE WAY, HE IS THE WAY. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment