Friday 29 October 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God has lifted me up and placed me among the princes of the earth  
I am not ordinary, I am not common
I have the ordination of heaven 
I am a son/daughter of the kingdom of God 
God has given me the earth for my possession 
I posses great places and inherit the throne of honour 

I declare that the  Lord is my portion 
My light shines upon a hill
I’m a generational blessing 
I am a seed of righteousness 
I will not disappoint God 

I declare that I have the favour of God upon my life 
I am living in the blessings of Abraham 
I have the blessings of abundance and increase 
Favour is my name 
I am reaping the harvest God promised me 
I’m in tune with God 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment