Thursday 21 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BE HUMBLE 

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Kings 16:1-2,9 KJV
[1] Then the word of the Lord came to Jehu the son of Hanani against Baasha, saying, [2] Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins; [9] And his servant Zimri, captain of half his chariots, conspired against him, as he was in Tirzah, drinking himself drunk in the house of Arza steward of his house in Tirzah.


PRAYER:FATHER I HUMBLE MYSELF BEFORE YOU THE AUTHORAND FINISHER OF MY FAITH. I BRING MYSELF BEFORE YOU IN HUMBLE ADORATION.  ALL THAT I AM IS IN YOU JESUS . FATHER EVERY PART OF ME TO THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME. FATHER LET ME ALWAYS HAVE A REASON TO PRAISE. FATHER I SUBMIT TO THE AUTHORITY OF YOUR SUPREMACY. I WILL MOT SEE MYSELF MORE HIGHLY. I PUT GOD FIRST IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- Whatever you are is by the grace of God don’t take it for granted , don’t waste it , make the most of the privilege God has given you. In the end end know that you are accountable to God. When God is against you and the world is against you, you will have no where to turn to but When God is with you even the world can’t stand against you. You must stay with God and be on His side . You can’t win without God. You need God to win!

TODAY’S TIP: WE ARE WHO WE ARE BY THE GRACE OF GOD, ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS AS WE RISE  

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment