Friday 8 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE FAITH SEED 

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 4:5 KJV
[5] Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.


PRAYER: FATHER PLEASE LET YOUR MERCY OVER ALL I DO. I REFUSE TO GIVE VAINLY OR WITH A GRUDGE. I OFFER MY LIFE AND ALL THAT I AM TO GOD. I WILL GIVE WITH FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD. I EILL GIVE WITH MY HEART FOCUSED ON JESUS. THE PROMISES OF GOD SHALL BE FULFILLED IN MY LIFE FROM DAY TO DAY. FATHER BREATH LIFE UPON MY SEED. I GIVE ALL I HAVE TO FAITH  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD: Don’t give up things vainly to God. The acceptable offering is that which is done in righteousness. Give God what is acceptable do it from the heart , do it to please God rather than for men to see. Let your giving to God in what ever form, must be done more in righteousness than in vain glory. Know that you are not giving for men to see you but in all that God be glorified.

TODAY’S TIP- A HEART OF FAITH IS A FERTILE GROUND FOR YOUR SEED .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment