Friday 15 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GIVE GOD YOUR ALL

BIBLE FOCUS: Mark 10:22-23 KJV
[22] And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions. [23] And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!


PRAYER: FATHER I LIVE FOR YOU EACH DAY OF MY LIFE. I RECIEVE STRENGTH TO MOUNT UP HIGH ON WINGS AS EAGLES. I GIVE MY WLL TO GOD IN TOTAL SURRENDER. LORD I WILL NOT FAIL YOU. NOTHING WILL TAKE GOD’S PLACE IN ME . I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW JESUS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE .I WILL NOT SERVE MAMMON. I WILL STAND IN FAITH AND STAND STRONG. I WILL NOT LET THE WORLD TAKE AWAY JESUS FROM ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- Someone who can’t give up things for the sake of Christ hasn’t fully surrendered. Not even your wealth should come between you and God. Ask yourself who gave you the privilege of being wealthy in the first place , God  right? So why can’t you surrender your all. Saying Jesus I live for you is not about saying it only but being truly surrendered. You can’t say you love God and there are things you can’t give up for his sake . Money is not the ultimate success, having Jesus and having him approve of what you do is the true fulfillment 

TODAY’S TIP: LOVE GOD WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT JUST YOUR MOUTH. 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment