Monday 25 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: TRUST AND OBEY 

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 81:11-13 KJV
[11] But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. [12] So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels. [13] Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!



PRAYER- FATHER PLEASE BRING YOUR WORD TO PASS IN MY LIFE. FATHER I REFUSE TO DO IT MY WAY. FATHER TEACH ME TO DO IT YOUR WAY. HELP ME TO FOLLOW THROUGH IN YOUR PATH. I REFUSE TO BE CAUGHT UP IN MY OWN WEB. HELP ME LORD TO STAND FIRM WITH YOU. MY HEART OBEYS AS MY EAR HEARS YOUR VOICE. I STAY OBEDIENT TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER. I WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD: There is always an intended plan of God for our lives . Oh that my people had hearken unto
Me, I should have given them victory . The reason some people keep struggling in a spot is because they aren’t to listening to what God us saying to them. They think they can do it by themselves or they already have the connection but it takes more than that to fulfill Gods plan for you. When you surrender to God, you are teachable and able to walk in the path he wants you to. Oh that you had listen to God’s voice when he was speaking you would have done better . But it’s too late . Now is the time . Trust it all in God’s hand.

TODAY’S TIP- IF YOU MUST SCALE THROUGH LIFE, BE READY TO LISTEN AND BE OBEDIENT TO THE VOICE OF GOD .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment