Saturday 30 October 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am increasing from day to day 

I am promoted and not demoted

I sit on my seat of  double blessings and honour 

My head is lifted far above all

 

I give myself to the word of His  grace 

I submit myself to the authority of God 

My life experience great change and transformation through Christ 

I am enveloped in God’s love and mercy

Nothing shall take me away from God’s presence 

I stay steadfastly abounding 

 

I receive all I need by the blood of Jesus 

I lay hold of His grace and the word of His will

I will not be stranded , I am forever experiencing abundance 

I have all that God has made available to me 

I am rising and not diminishing 

I make a significant impact to the glory of God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment