Friday 29 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  LIVING BY MERCY

BIBLE FOCUS- Luke 13:2-5 KJV
[2] And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? [3] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. [4] Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? [5] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.


PRAYER- FATHER I SUBMIT TO YOU AS THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF MY FAITH. FATHER I REFUSE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR GRACE AND MERCY. I REFUSE TO JUDGE OTHERS SIN. I RECEIVE GRACE TO WORK ON MYSELF .TEACH ME THY WILL LORD AND GUIDE ME IN THY TRUTH. I YIELD COMPLETELY TO YOU LORD HELP AND GUIDE ME IN ALL MY WAYS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Be grateful for the mercy of God that has found you . Those who die ruthlessly and suffer of hardship isn’t because they are the worse in sin that you are. Know that you are accountable to God and He is the owner of our life. Know that your life and everyday you live is a privilege don’t take it for granted, get it right

TODAY’S TIP: GRACE IS NOT AN ADVANTAGE FOR SIN.MERCY IS A DAILY PRIVILEGE.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment