Monday 11 October 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my heart bless the Lord and my spirit praise His name 
I put God first in all things 
My hope is built in Christ Jesus 
I am abounding in faith 
I put God first in all things 
My eyes are on the rock 

I live for you Jesus each day 
I live for your will ,plan and purpose 
I obtain the promise by faith 
I am rolling in the abundance of grace and mercy 
Nothing is difficult for me 
The  wonders of God is my experience 

I have divine direction
I reach as far as my eyes can see 
My faith becomes stronger 
I am Marvelously blessed helped and sustained 
My life speaks the graciousness of God 
I am surrounded with new songs 
I enjoy God in this season and beyond 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment