Monday 25 October 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I cling to the rock of ages who is my firm foundation 
No matter what is against me I declare that God is for me
My table is prepared and my lot is maintained 
My feet are planted where I have no fear 
My doubts are rolled away by His love 
God has delivered me from all my worries and fears 

I stand unashamed in Christ Jesus 
I declare God has the fountain of  my life 
Where my strength fails the grace of God speaks for me 
I rest my heart in God cos I know he cares for me 

The Lord is raising me a head over nations 
I am not small 
I wear the crown of glory and honour 
The word of God is my armour of victory 
The name of Jesus puts the enemy to flight in my life 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment