Friday 22 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  THANKSGIVING 

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 17:10-12 KJV
[10] They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly. [11] They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth; [12] Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.


PRAYER-  FATHER I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.I’M GRATEFUL FOR THE HIGH AND LOWS . I ASK YOU LORD TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND BE THE CENTER OF MY EXISTENCE. TAKE THE WILL OF MY LIFE AND TAKE THE CENTER STAGE. I GIVE ALL THAT I AM TO YOU LORD. I THANK YOU FOR THINGS I SEE AND DON’T SEE FOR I KNOW THEY ARE WORKING FOR MY GOOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- Before you ask if God has forgotten you, ask yourself if you have thanked him enough for what he has done for you. Your thanksgiving is a seed of faith. It’s an assurance that even though things aren’t well you trust God. Remember that he is faithful and thank him. If he did it before he can do it again.

TODAY’S WORD- A HEART OF GRATITUDE WILL ALWAYS SEE POSSIBILITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN EVERYTHING.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment