Tuesday 26 October 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:PRAYER 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 55:17 KJV
[17] Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.


PRAYER- FATHER HAVE ME THE GRACE TO PRAY . LORD GUVE ME THE STRENGTH TI WAIT ON YOU. LORD I WILL NIG BE WEARY NOR TIRED. I STAND FIRM TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON GOD. FATHER INCREASE MY PRAYER FIRE AND KEEP ME BURNING FOR YOU . I STAY IN THE PLACE OF PRAYER AMD TOTAL DEPENDENCE ON GOD . I REFUSE TO LOOSE MY GRIP ANS STAND WITH GOD. HELP ME O LORD TO TRUST IN YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN  

WORD: Don’t be tired to pray as long as much as you can keep praying . God is not tired of hearing . His ears are open and attentive to your cry . The amazing thing about God is that he doesn’t sleep , he doesn’t complain , call upon me I will answer so he said in His word. He wants to be with you in every season of your life . He wants to walk you through life but you have to let him in as He walks you through. Day and night let God at the order of it all. Don’t be weary , God is not a man, so He isn’t tired of hearing you call. Keep praying 

TODAY’S TIP- PRAYER  NEVER GOES OUT OF FASHION, AS LONG AS YOU NEED GOD THEN PRAYER IS THE KEY

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment