Tuesday 15 February 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T FEEL DESPISED 


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8 KJV
[7] For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. [8] He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.


PRAYER-FATHER I CHOOSE TO STAND AND WALK IN FAITH. I REFUSE TO LET THE REPROACH OF OTHERS DAMPEN MY FAITH. I WILL MOT DENY YOU. I AM JUSTIFIED BY GRACE . I LAY ASIDE ALL BURDENS AND PUT MY FOCUS ON YOU. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF JESUS. I LAY HOLD OF THE UNSHAKABLE FAITH. I RUN TO GOD DAILY. I RECEIVE GRACE TO STAND IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- Whoever mocks you or judge you because you are following  God is mocking God . The good thing is God can not be mocked so follow Godard do not ashamed of what people will say . You are accountable to God not people. The approval of people is not the yes of God . If all others disapprove and God approves you have won. You don’t weigh your life by the world but by the word. Don’t let God’s battle become a personal battle to fight, not by power nor by might. The battle is the Lords and the victory is ours , He fight the battle and hands the victory . 

TODAY’S WORD- THE SUFFERING OF THE PRESENT TIME CAN’T BE COMPARED TO THE GLORY.

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment