Friday 18 February 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BEST DIAL


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 91:15 KJV
[15] He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.


PRAYER-FATHER I TRUST IN YOU AND I PUT YOU FIRST. LORD I BELIEVE IN YOU AND WHAT YOUR WORD SAYS . I TRUST YOU LORD COMPLETELY TO COME THROUGH FOR ME . LORD YOU ARE MY SOURCE AND ETERNAL REFUGE AND I LAY HOLD ON YOU IN ALL SITUATION. I DECLARE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ANSWERS OF ALL MY DESIRES . HEAVEN HAS RESPONDED TO MY CRY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Your best dial in any situation is God. And there is an assurance that each time you call on God there is a reward of answer. Call on me and I will answer. Most times we direct our request to the wrong source by taking our mind off God and putting it on others . Instead of complaining and telling about it to others, talk to God .


TODAY’S WORD- DIAL HEAVEN BEFORE YOU TELL OTHERS 

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment