Tuesday 1 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord has commanded His blessings upon me and all that concerns me 

I have blessings and I’m blessed

My store house shall never be empty 

I posses the good of the land and my store houses shall yield increase 

I am the blessedness of God in Christ 


I declare that my hands are set for blessings 

Whatever I touch and do the blessings of increase shall be released over it 

The Lord leads me into blessings 

Nothing shall be able to change the  word of God over me 

The yes of God has become the affirmation of my life 


I declare blessings that knows no end upon this new month 

Divine Open doors with out satanic restrictions shall be mine 

Heaven of rain fall upon me and my household 

Dew of new season and dawn of breakthrough be aimed my experience 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment