Monday 7 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am taught of the Lord therefore I am prosperous in all my ways 

The Lord teaches  me what to do at every given point of life 

My eyes are open to spiritual realities 

I walk in light and counsel of the Lord 

 

I declare that I enter the realm of seeing and manifesting heavenly realities 

I walk in the directions and teachings of the Lord 

The favour of the Lord compass me as a shield 

My efforts shall not be wasted 

 

I declare that I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding in the pursuit of my life 

I grow stronger in faith and I am enabled by God 

I have the grace of God as an advantage for my life 

The Lord leads me through protocol breaking path

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment