Wednesday 2 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I enter into the Abrahamic covenant of blessings 

I receive miracles that break protocols 

Yoke breaking blessings are released upon me from generation to generation 

My life becomes a living wonder and a testimony that attracts hearts to God 


I declare that where I have been disgraced my head is now raised with honour 

God has delivered me from generational limitations 

I become every good thing that has never been heard in my family line 

I move from negative situations to favorable condition 


I move  from scarcity to prosperity 

I am Gods handmade and he has the final say over me 

God’s promises over my life is making an effective change in me 

The marvelous wonders of God are the testimonies of my life 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment