Wednesday 2 February 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- SECRET TO STANDING STRONG 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 71:6 KJV
[6] By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

PRAYER- I DECLAE THAT MY ROOT IS IN GOD. I LAY MY TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN HIM. I WILL NOT FALL NOR FAIL FOR I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN GOD. THE LORD IS MY SUN AND SHIELD  AND HE GIVES ME GRACE AND GLORY. I AM ROOTED IN CHRIST AND I STAND STRONG IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN

WORD- Know your source of strength that’s how you overcome obstacles . You can’t leave God half way, who has been preserving you all the way. Don’t leave God it is with him that you keep holding up. The moment you loose your grip of God , you begin to fall . You must not allow God go. You must hold on to him to staying strong . God is your strength to stand.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN’T FAIL WHEN YOU STAND WITH GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment