Tuesday 15 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the presence of God is my covering and I dwell under the SHEKINAH glory of the almighty 

Goodness and mercy are the fragrance of my life 

Surely I am favoured everyday of my life 

I have the God experience 

 

I declare the presence of God brings me into provision and wealth 

I’m a carrier of His presence and greatness is deposited inside of me 

I daily live in the fullness of Gods presence 

I am seated with Christ therefore I am blessed with all the he has 

 

I declare that the HolySpirit is my guide and support 

I bask in the covering of His glory 

I daily access the realm of his presence 

I am a carrier of his grace and favour 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment