Thursday 3 February 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-  UNWAVERING


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 73:2-3 KJV
[2] But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. [3] For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.


PAYER- FATHER I LOOK TO YOU AND I WILL NOT BE OVERWHELMED. I REFUSE TO LOOSE FOCUS NOR BE DISTRACTED. I LAY MY STAND IN JESUS AMD MY FEET WILL NOT FAIL. I TAKE BOLD STEPS ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER . MY WAY IS PROSPEROUS. I REFUSE TO LOOSE MY FOCUS , I STAND FIRM IN GOD’S WORD OF PROMISE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- When you take your focus from God you slip. The best way to stay on track and stay on course is to stay with God. You can’t miss it when when God is your director. The text simply states I almost fell when I turned away from God to the world . You can not manifest in the spirit when you focus is turned from God 

TODAY’S WORD - LET YOUR FAITH STAND.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment