Thursday 17 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God is my inheritance therefore my lot is maintained 

I receive help of God in season

My portion in life and destiny shall not go to waste 

The Lord is the portion of my cup therefore I run in overflow 

 

I declare that everything that I am is of God and by God therefore it shall not go to waste 

I am living in the supernatural of God 

I am basking in the provision that God has made available 

The fruit of my harvest shall not go to waste 

 

I declare that whatever is for me is preserved by God 

God has released into my barn every good thing 

Because God is my inheritance, I’m a lender and not a borrower 

The fruit of blessings for nations and generations flows through me 

In God I have every good thing 

In Jesus name  I have everything,Amen



 

No comments:

Post a Comment