Monday 7 February 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- KEEP A FOCUSED MIND 


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 78:42 KJV
[42] They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.

PRAYER- I CHOOSE GRATITUDE OVER GRUMBLING. I CHOOSE TO PRAISE INSTEA DOF COMPLAIN. I LAY MY FOCUS ON JESUS AND ON THE CROSS. I WALK IN THE PATH WITH ALL DILIGENCE. I WILL NOT LOOSE FOCUS IN LIFE . I STAY IN ALLIGBMET WITH THE WILL OF GOD. MY PATH IS PROSPEROUS AND AS A SHINING STAR. I CHOOSE GOD’S WAY AND NOT MY WAY. I WAIT PATIENTLY GOR THE LORD HE IS MY HELP AND SHIELD IN JESUS NAME 

WORD- Never let problem overwhelm you to the point you forget what God has done for you in time past . The best way to strengthen your faith is to think you God’s faithfulness in time past, that is your site banker. Stop focusing on a situation and focus on God . Don’t be quick to forget time and time again how God saved you from destruction. If you can think you can thank. Count your blessings not your burdens. You will be amazed of how far God has done 

TODAY’S WORD- LOOK UNTO JESUS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment