Thursday 10 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I will lift my voice in song of praise to God almighty 

I will proclaim the name of the Lord in all the earth 

Songs of victory shall resound in my mouth 

I triumph greatly 


I declare that the Lord is my strength and song 

Thank you Lord for throwing down strongholds and putting down the wicked 

The name of the lord is my habitation and my refuge forever 

I extol the Lord who rideth upon the heavens 


I declare that everyday in this year is slated out for victory 

My song will resound and my voice will not be shut 

The Lord has rescued me from the hands of the enemy and has put a wall of protection around me 

I am carried by the loving arms of the father 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment