Monday 14 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am free indeed 

I am no longer entangled with the world 

The Lord has delivered me from  my fears 

I am free from the claws of the enemy and rivalry’s of this world 


I declare that I walk and live in liberty of Christ 

Christ is the life that I live 

By his word I walk in the light of freedom 

No more does sickness , disease and infirmity have a place in me because I am free 

The freedom that Jesus gave on the cross is the manifestation of my  life 


I declare  that I live in the freedom of Christ Jesus 

Jesus is my rock and salvation 

Satan has no hold over me for Christ has made me free 

God is the superior power of my life 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment