Friday 4 February 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord has placed a crown of pure gold upon my head 

I am restored to the place of honour 

I attract favour am I am fruitful 

Barren days are over 

I step into the limitless possibilities of God 

 

I declare that strange names are erased from my life 

I no longer bear the name of sorrow nor carry the burden of shame 

I am in a new level and I move from glory to glory 

My honour and glory will not be laid down 

 

I declare that I am called the delight of the Lord 

The Lord cares for me 

I am as a cedar of Lebanon prospering and flourishing 

My feet stand in the gate of the righteous 

The word of the Lord is my testimony and the presence of the Lord is my habitation 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment