Thursday 1 September 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- BIRTHING THE NEW 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 30:10-12 KJV
[10] Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper. [11] Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; [12] To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.


PRAYER- FATHER SHED OFF EVERY OLD SKIN AND BRING ME INTO THE NEW . LORD EXPAND MY CAPACITY IN YOU . BRING ME INTO THE PLACE OF BETTER EXPERIENCES AND OVERFLOW. LET ME ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FOR ME IN THIS MONTH. EVERYTHING IS TURN AROUND FOR THE NEW IN ME . MY STATUS IS CHANGING FOR THE NEW . I MOVE FROM THE PAST INTO THE NEW . MY NEW HAS COME IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- This month the Lord is saying don’t worry , He is causing you to birth new things. Those old things you do not like the experiences of, are going to shed off as sack clothes and you begin to experience the new. But first you have to see God as your helper and rely on Him. God is the master plan of your life , so you have understand that him alone can plan your life better . Be reliant on Him than you have ever been . Hear this the Lord is your help, he puts off sackcloth, and when he does all this your glory arise and shine .This month He wants to bring the new out of you and bring you into the new . 
TODAY’S WORD- THE NEW SEASON IS NOW , TRUST GOD TO LEAD YOU TO IT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment