Friday 23 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the power of God is working in me therefore I do exceeding more 

I have exceeding more than my expectations 

I take over  in all phases and parastatals of life 

I am not limited , I mount up high

 

I declare that my position in Christ is to be above only 

Gods ability inside of me makes me  ten times greater 

I see with the eyes of the spirit and walk in the mind and likeness of Christ 

I live in the mind and possibility of Christ 

What is made possible with God is made possible in me 

 

I am more than a conqueror 

I drink the fountain of life 

I do not drown in my own mind 

God has made all things possible in me and to me 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment