Tuesday 27 September 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD HEARS !


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 116:1-2 KJV
[1] I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. [2] Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

PRAYER- I CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD AND I AM SAVED . MY SOUL MAKE A BOAST IN THE LORD. THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING MY PRAYER AND LISTENING TO THE  CRY OF MY HEART. THANK YOU LORD FOR INCLINING YOUR EARS TO ME . FATHER LEAD ME IN THE JOURNEY CALLED LIFE , AND LET ME NOT DEVIATE FROM YOUR WAY. FATHER SET MY FOCUS ON YOU AND TEACH ME TO LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE DAILY. I WALK IN THE MIRACLES OF ANSWERED PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- God is the best friend to have . He doesn’t listen to gossip about you, He doesn’t listen to condemn you. He doesn’t listen to mock you. He listens and provide lasting solutions. If you are ever in a mess where you feel you need a best friend , talk to God . He sure answers anytime you call and he is never tired. 

TODAY’S WORD- BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN, CALL ON GOD!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment