Wednesday 28 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am with God and God is with me 

I am not alone , I am engraved in the plan of the Fathers hands 

Therefore wherever I am Gods presence is with me 

I am in the light of God and the center of His will 

 

God is carrying me in His arms I will not fear, I will not fall , I will not fail

My life is secured in Christ in God 

God is carrying me to where I need to be 

My life is spiritually transforming and changing 

I am in for good things 

 

I declare that my life and destiny is a priority to God 

God has brought favour to me in all my ways 

God is concerned about me and secures my future 

Nothing can stop me because nothing can stop God 

All my worries has been settled on the cross 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen! 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS



No comments:

Post a Comment