Friday 16 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am a blessing and not a burden 

I radiate  good energy and have positive and productive conversation 

Out of me flows rivers of living water 

I am alive in my mind and in my spirit 

 

I declare that my reward is from God 

I will not be tired in well doing 

I take Faith active steps 

I am not where I use to be , nor who I use to be 

I am in my new 

 

I receive the grace to let go and step into my new 

I receive the oil of grace that makes me attract the right kind of people and things 

I stay steady in my walk with God 

I function in the realm of the spirit and manifest good things 

My spirit man is lifted and not weighed down

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment