Tuesday 27 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that as the image of God , I wear the glory of Christ 

I follow after righteousness and do not go after other ways 

receive the grace to pray effectively and fervently 

I am functioning in uncommon capacities 

 

I declare that who Christ is is who I am 

I walk in the fullness of Jesus 

I will not stumble cos God holds me up

My life is a proof of God’s grace and mercy to man kind

 

God has put on me a new garment

I have what Jesus have and I become like Him daily 

Everything is made possible and nothing is impossible 

My portion is maintained in Christ 

My walk with God shall be fruitful 

The mind of God is the walk of my life 

In Jesus name I have declared 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment