Friday 2 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I see the Good of this month 

Whatever is good and pleasing in the eyes of God I see it in this month 

My portion in this month is of good 


I declare that nothing troubles my peace this month 

I prosper in good works 

I am the seed of Jesse , I am blessed from Zion 

My portion in life is not limited by circumstances, God is my portion 


I declare that that I am blessed of the Lord and I’m a  blessing to nations 

I build with God this month 

I will not eat the bread of sorrow nor wear the garnet of shame 

I have a crown of pure Gold on my head 

I shine gloriously 

I do not experience season of shame but glory and favour 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment