Tuesday 20 September 2022

PRAYER NUGGET


 NUGGET- NO ONE IS COMMON!


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Kings 17:16,20-21 KJV
[16] And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by Elijah. [20] And he cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son? [21] And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.

PRAYER - FATHER GIVE ME SPIRITUAL EYES. HELP ME NOT TO MISS DESTINY ADVANCING PRECEPT AND INSTRUCTION. I WILL NOT USE MY HAND TO DRIVE AWAY MY HELPERS . HELP ME TO RECOGNISE YOUR IN VOICE IN SITUATIONS WHERE MY FLESH IS ABOUT TO LEAD ME ASTRAY. GIVE ME GRACE TO FORBEAR AND LOVE OTHERS . I WILL NOT DESTROY THE SEED FOR MY FITURE HARVEST IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- The fact that you helped someone in one area doesn’t make them useless. Someone in the widow shoes would have started commonising Elijah and His anointing  thinking even with nothing I fed the prophet. In this day and time and I’m sure someone would have said how can a man if God be poor and beggarly.  But look at what happened in just a twinkle of an eye . Elijah became more of a helper to her than she was to Him. That person you are helping tiday might just be the one help you are looking for to launch you into your next season.

TODAY’S WORD- TODAY MIGHT JUST BE HELPING YOUR FUTURE HELPER . TAKE CAUTION, NO ONE IS COMMON!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment