Friday 30 September 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BE AWAKE !


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Thessalonians 5:6-8 KJV
[6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. [7] For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. [8] But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.


PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE TO WATCH AND PRAY.HELP ME LORD TO NIT RELENT IN MY CHRISTIAN FAITH AND JOURNEY. I WILL NOT RELENT IN PRAYERS . MY FAITH  STAND STRONG AND I STAY FIRM. I REFUSE TO BE A NORMAL CHRISTIAN, I PRESS FOR MORE AND I TAKE MY FAITH STAND . MY SPIRIT MAN IS ALIVE AND AWAKEN. I WILL NOT DLEEP THE SLEEP OF DEATH. MY FAITH IS STANDING AND UNWAVERING. I REJECT THE SPIRIT OF SLUMBER IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

WORD- Be awake child of God . There are transactions that takes place in the night . When men slept the enemy came to sow thorns . Be a warrior not a worrier  at night and a light in the day. Don’t let the devil get a hold of you. 

TODAY’S WORD- BEING SPIRITUALLY AWAKE IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR OF A CHRISTIAN LIFE.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment